Friday, September 9, 2011

Taking the Weekend Off....To Catch Up With All Of You

To complete my personal, low-key celebration of 2 years and 500 posts (still cannot believe that!!) I am taking tonight and tomorrow off from the Journal...no new posts....

Instead, I plan to catch up with all of you, comment on some of your recent and incredible writing, and respond to your kind comments from the last week or so.

So now, you have more time to enjoy reading from the list of Movie Reviews found in yesterday's installment! (see below).

*       *       *       *       *

Sunday, I may be back with a short series of small personal thoughts on the meaning of the passage of ten years...September 11....

*       *       *       *       *

Next week:
--A sudden idea I had regarding Mr. Obama's Jobs Speech last night;
--Some ideas I have for features as a way to structure my blog (Mini-reviews; Guilty Pleasures; In the News);
--a WELCOME to some new followers.

*       *       *       *       *

By the way: to Andrew, Luke, Cheryl, Jose, Stan, Eric (all of whom I never mentioned in my last two milestone posts), as well as Tom, Ben, and Walter.... Thanks again for being there, and always renewing your subscriptions! 

And to Mark... Who inspired a lot of my writing, and left me to it, even as I kept the lights on half the night....Thank You!!

And to the others who visit here regularly...You know who you are....and I appreciate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment